- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in architecture or equivalent.
- Applicants must have more than 3 years of experience working as a full-time designer, and have designing over 30,000 square meters of public buildings, including but not limited to art galleries, residential areas, schools and campus spaces, offices, hotels, commercial areas, and complexes;
- Applicants must be proficient in the National Code for the Design of Buildings, approval procedures, and construction drawing standards. They must have a strong command of understanding materials, construction technologies, and joints, and extensive experience working on construction sites;
- Applicants must possess strong logical reasoning skills, the ability to work under stress, and be capable of leading a team to develop high-precision construction drawings (the firm almost exclusively develops high-precision preliminary designs);
- Must also wield excellent team management and communication skills, the ability to coordinate and communicate independently, and to effectively with teams from within and without the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in architecture ;
- Applicants should have more than 1 year of experience working as a full-time designer;
- Applicants must be proficient in relevant industry software, such as Rhino, SketchUp, Cinema 4D, 3dmax, Adobe Creative Suite, and AutoCAD.Candidates with outstanding rendering skills are preferred;
- Successful candidates should be able to think creatively, have effective modeling techniques, high design standards, and they should understand international aesthetics. Candidates with experience working in other countries or foreign companies are preferred. Fluency in English is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in interior design, arts, or equivalent;
- Applicants should have more than 1 year of experience working as a full-time interior designer, and have designed over 10,000 square meters of public buildings, including but not limited to art galleries, residential areas, schools and campuses, offices, hotels, commercial areas, and complexes;
- Applicants must be proficient in software such as Rhino, SketchUp, Cinema 4D, 3dmax, Adobe Creative Suite, and AutoCAD; Candidates with outstanding rendering skills are preferred;
- Understanding international aesthetics is an asset; candidates with experience working in other countries or foreign companies are preferred. Fluency in English is an asset.
- Applicants must have a high standard for design, sensitivity to space, color, shape, and materials, and must have an understanding of interior design materials and technologies;
- Successful candidates will be professional and have a strong sense of responsibility, capable of communicating and coordinating efficiently with architects, interior designers who specialize in drawings, and other professional teams.
- Applicants should have 3 to 5 years of experience working at a firm or design institute, and have experience working on projects during the mid- to late phases of development;
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in architecture or environmental art design; Applicants must be familiar with building codes and have the ability to coordinate technical cooperation between different colleagues with differing profession backgrounds. They should be able to develop construction drawings based on the pre-existing, incomplete plans, and existing regulations. They should be familiar with the drawing review and approval processes.
- Successful candidates will be able to independently develop professional construction drawings for buildings or interior design. They should have a clear understanding of the construction drafting system, be able to carry out a study on joints, put the results into practice, and coordinate the overall completion of a project. Please bring any relevant drawings and materials to the interview.
- Applicants must have adequate experience and ability regarding construction, structure, electromechanical engineering, landscape architecture, and related subjects in order to ensure the accuracy of each element in a draft’s design.
- They must have a strong command of team coordination and management skills as this role is a part of the core management team. There will be incentives based on the employee's performance.
- Third-year undergraduate students (or higher) or graduate students majoring in architecture or environmental art design; experience working in a firm is an asset; Must be able to work under stress and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- The internships will last at least 3 months; candidates who can work longer than 3 months are preferred. Should a need to temporarily return to university during the internship be required, advance notification is necessary when applying for the job.
- Applicants must be adept at software design, and be a good team player.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of tasks, including design projects, developing drawings, and coordinating constructions. Other projects may also be available, including urban renewal, building renovation, and interior design, and more. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to better understand the responsibilities of an architect or an interior designer.
If you want to join our team, please:
1. Forward your resume and portfolio in PDF format (less than 10MB) to email@example.com
2. In your email, specify your nationality, your university, the role you're applying for, your name, your gender, date of birth, the earliest time to start, and expected salary.
3. We will contact suitable candidates as soon as possible to arrange an interview.